COMMERCIAL AND CONTRACTUALServices
1. CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
- Assist our clients in administering their bonds, sureties, insurance claims and contract documents.
- Assist our clients in understanding their legal and contractual implications of the contract.
- Assist our clients in ensuring that all their legalities are met and in terms of the main Contract.
We are candidates with
2. SUBCONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
- Assist our clients in subcontractor adjudication of all quotations.
- Assist our clients in completing all their subcontractor orders and requisitions.
- Assist our clients by measuring, certifying and paying subcontractors.
- Assist our clients by placing of subcontract/bulk supply agreements.
- Assist our clients in finalizing and settling accounts with their subcontractors.
- We assist our clients by negotiating favorable contract prices from subcontractors.
- We ensure that our clients and their subcontractors payment terms are back to back with the main contract.
- Help our clients to set up and chair subcontractor meetings.
- Ensuring that all legalities are met and honored by our client’s subcontractors.
- ensuring our clients make timorous payments to their Subcontractors.
3. GENERAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
- Ensuring that our clients site clerks are on track with current orders.
- Ensuring that our clients requisitions and orders are put through their procurement system correctly and is within budget.
- Checking that our clients receipting and vouching of suppliers is captured under correct cost coding.
- Negotiate favorable prices from our client’s suppliers.
- Submit or client’s certificates and invoice timorously to their clients.
- We pride ourselves in timorous submissions of claims and valuations for our clients.
- Assist our clients in identifying variations and cost implications to the main contract.
- We identify and maximize on opportunities and minimize risks for our clients.
- We prepare and agree timorous settlement of final account between our client and their client.
- Prepare, operate and maintain our client’s revenue system and integrity.
- We will complete Profit/Loss report for our client’s sites to be presented to the top management of the company.
- We will assist our clients in Timorous submission and resetting of allowable.
- Assisting our clients by checking cost coming in regularly.
6. CASH MANAGEMENT
- Ensure payments are timorously received from our client’s client.
- We will negotiate favorable payment discounts with our client’s subcontractors.
- We will manage our clients return of retention.
- We will manage our client’s escalation using the latest indices.
- We will prepare a budget and cash flow for our clients.