1. CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
- Assisting our client in knowing and understanding legal and contractual implications of the contract.
- Guide our clients site management in critical functions accompanying the contract.
- Ensuring that all legalities are met and honored by our clients in terms of the main contract.
We are candidates with
2. SUBCONTRACTOR ADMINISTRATION
- Assist all our client’s subcontractors with their orders and requisitions.
- Assist in our client’s subcontractor co-ordination.
- Assist our client to set up and chairing subcontractor meetings.
- Ensuring that all legalities are met and honored by our client’s subcontractors.
- Ensuring that our clients subcontractors quality complies to the main contract.
- Ensuring that compliance is made with regards to programming and planning for the subcontractors of our client.
3. GENERAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
- Ensuring that our clients clerks are on track with current orders.
- Ensuring that all our clients requisitions and orders are put through your procurement process correctly.
- Checking the receipting and vouchering of suppliers is captured under correct cost coding for our clients site.
- Negotiate favorable prices from our client’s suppliers.
- Making sure that redundant open orders are closed to prevent fraud on our clients site.
- Assist in the submissions of claims/valuations for our clients site.
- Assist our clients in identifying variations and cost implications.
- Identify and maximize on opportunities and minimize risks to your project for our various clients.
- Assist with Profit/Loss report to our client’s top management.
- Assist in daily and weekly costing checks.
- Sub-ordinate management and development in line with our client’s mentorship program.
- Create, maintain and update construction program in line with our client’s contractual obligations.
- Assist in training and or coaching all our client’s sub-ordinates.
- Ensure that regular Performance Management sessions are held in line with our client’s mentorship program.
- Check if all our client’s sub-ordinates have the means to do the job.
- Assist in making sure our clients sub-ordinates are held accountable for their actions on site.
- Our client’s sub-ordinates will be treated with respect.
- Set up and monitor regular sub-ordinate and management meetings for our clients site.
- Set up and monitor regular client and contractor meetings.
- Set up and monitor regular subcontractor and contractor meetings.
- Assist our client in writing your contractual letters.
- Ensuring all our client role-players are complying with the OSH Act.
- Setting up our clients SHE-Rep committee and teaching our clients site management the fundamentals of running a successful SHE-Rep meeting.
- Setting up our clients site specific safety file in line with your client’s requirement.
- Maintaining our client’s quality procedure.
- Setting up our clients site specific data packs in line with their client’s requirements.
- Check and update our client’s disciplinary procedure.
- Assist our client in any disciplinary action against their staff.
- Set up our client’s key performance index and key performance area.